Royal Deadly Bird Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Deadly Bird Force

/

HomeHomeRDBF2Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyves
Gold-Members
-RDBF-LYREBIRD^DK
-RDBF-RUFF^NL
-RDBF-DUCK^NL
-RDBF-WAXWING^NL
-
-
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
America's Army

I thought DCF would leave us alone

Go down 
+2
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
-RDBF-MAGPIE^NL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-RDBF-MAGPIE^NL
-RDBF-MAGPIE^NL

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-09
Leeftijd : 48

I thought DCF would leave us alone Empty
PostSubject: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 14:46

I thought DCF would leave us alone, but apparently they can't.
this is on our serverblog.
DCF CHICK=DCF HOTLIPZ

Posted by -{RDBF}-MALLARD, 11.03.2010, 17:11

i can tell you as admin from the royal birdies. we only ban permanent players if they are not clan,so before you say we are faggots look at youre historie.there is only one faggot,and that are hackers with banned accounts. greeting mallard

Posted by -{DCF}-CHICK, 16.03.2010, 17:25

Maybe you should go back to school before you reply in english.... if you went at all

Posted by -{DCF}-CHICK, 16.03.2010, 17:35

I'm sorry that's below the belt and not neccesary. Hackers should be kicked every where so got job admin!

Posted by -{DCF}-CHICK, 16.03.2010, 21:54

Posted by -{DCF}-CHICK, 16.03.2010, 21:55

Posted by -{RDBF}-MAGPIE!, 17.03.2010, 17:56

I thought DCF would leave us alone..... but as we all can see they cannot let us go...

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 09:57

!

!

!

!

!

Posted by -{DCF}-CHICK, Today, 10:11

:

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:12

:

?

+

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:13

>

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:13

()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted by -{DCF}-CHICK, Today, 10:17

It's very disaptoitning to see an admin starting abuse his powers when he ain't able to kill a certain guy(in this case me).

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:18

It's very disaptoitning to see an admin starting abuse his powers when he ain't able to kill a certain guy(in this case me).

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:19

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:20

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:38

Admin demanding e to swap a slot wich i earned, here is your first bad comment

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:40

no katotaan

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:41

ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgvbjh,

Posted by -{DCF}-H0TliPz, Today, 10:42

WELCOME to the new [BIG.]Member ......[BIG.]Njord the hero from the north regards Scorpy
Back to top Go down
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.

Aantal berichten : 193
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 15:13

They are just acting stupid.. Desperation?

Anyway. No need to return the favor.. Let them look stupid.

/KAGU
Back to top Go down
http://thomasabclausen.netau.net/
-RDBF-CROWS^NL
Clanleader
Clanleader
-RDBF-CROWS^NL

Aantal berichten : 186
Leeftijd : 49

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 17:08

Oke DCF started to mail to KAGU.

Below you can read a copy of it as a promise to DCF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-{DCF}-CHICK has sent the following message from Battletracker.com (http://battletracker.com/forum):
We (Tom, Hans and I) who where founders and admins RDBF stepped out a few years ago. I know that’s what also is stated on the start page of RDBF forum!

We had our reasons to do so and there where several!
We have left RDBF behind. Let it rest and have moved on.
Some members stayed, some left wih us, new members have gejoined.
Al good so far, at least we thought so.........

Unfortunately, this was hard to swallow for some of the old RDBF- members!
They thought it was nessary to spam our Forum & Server Blog and Hack our TS!
Not only they came into our server to play, but they started to call us names “on screen” that where humiliating!
Constantly Team killed us, T Bagged us, etc. Etc.

Very mature behavior!

When this was ignored by us, they went one step further and we were chased into other servers to do the same there!
Again, very mature!

We have reported the events trough an email to Jeroen aka RDBF Crows asking him to stop this, Tell his members to stop their behavior and to leave us in peace.
When each response was forthcoming, we decided that all of RDBF had to get permanently banned from the server and TS.
Unfortunately, that means the good must suffer under the evil.

I don’t know if new members of RDBF ever where told what really happend, but from their behavior I guess that only half truth is told.
For all this behavior, to this day on, the “hooligans” offered no excuses.
That Crows aka Jeroen did this publicly on behalf of all its members, is a gesture but does not matter anymore.
But sending a email to all new DCF members instead of to all DCF members was a stupid mistake!
Our new members never knew what happend in the past, they could play in the RDBF server if they wanted to!
It’s was our past not there’s!
There is no war, conflict or hatchet that should be buried. They never had been told, because it happend in the past!
We’ve moved on and leave it at peace!

Jeroen, Patricia, Sam and Ricardo are the ones who have to let go!
They have to stop emailing our new members and have to stop calling names on there forum and in there blogs!.
Till this day we’ve never did them wrong! Can they say the same?

One last time I wanted to show all of you how it feels to get spammed and how it feels if there’s is nothing you can do about it!
Childish I know, do I regret it? Yes! So again I apologize!

Everyone is welcome Well .... almost everyone.
Thanks to there own behavior RDBF no longer!

And you are right....... the bitchslapping is getting old, but we where through a long time ago!
Now you now!

Kind regards, all the best and thanks for your attention
Belinda aka –{DCF}-CHICK
Back to top Go down
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.

Aantal berichten : 193
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 17:54

Okay first of all.. RDBF-members, do not react as if I have received hate-mail, because it isn't!

-{DCF}-CHICK wrote:

They thought it was nessary to spam our Forum & Server Blog and Hack our TS!
Not only they came into our server to play, but they started to call us names “on screen” that where humiliating!
Constantly Team killed us, T Bagged us, etc. Etc.

I talked with Jordi, to hear when this spamming, "TS-hacking" and the humiliation of DCF-members happened, and who was doing it.
- Was told it was something that happened about a half year ago (three or four members was responsible for that).
As long as I have an admin-positions, I don't want to see any of these kinds of actions.
Not, to or from, RDBF-members or DCF-members (or any other for that matter).

-{DCF}-CHICK wrote:

One last time I wanted to show all of you how it feels to get spammed and how it feels if there’s is nothing you can do about it!
Childish I know, do I regret it? Yes! So again I apologize!

Fine, know you have tried it, then stop..
Back to top Go down
http://thomasabclausen.netau.net/
-{RDBF}-Toucan
-{RDBF}-Toucan

Aantal berichten : 53
Leeftijd : 36

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 1:23

boring stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.eduardockerse.com
LYREBIRD.DK
Goldmember
Goldmember

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 33

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010 - 1:40

really boring stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
-RDBF-WAXING^NL
Goldmember
Goldmember
-RDBF-WAXING^NL

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-23
Leeftijd : 33

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010 - 22:20

dan noemen ze mij wanker, sorry dit is een inkoppertje, ze kunnen beter belinde DCF WANKER noemen ipv chick....tering kom op zeg gaat eens ophouden met deze fucking bullshit het wordt vervelend. mocht dit blijven doorgaan dan hoop ik dat mensen hun vingers tussen de deur krijgen en die dan afsterven zodat ze niks meer KUNNEN typen LAAT HET NOU GODVERDOMME EENS OPHOUDEN jezus echt waar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought DCF would leave us alone   I thought DCF would leave us alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought DCF would leave us alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Deadly Bird Force :: General/Public Area :: Announcements-
Jump to: