Royal Deadly Bird Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Deadly Bird Force

/

HomeHomeRDBF2Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyves
Gold-Members
-RDBF-LYREBIRD^DK
-RDBF-RUFF^NL
-RDBF-DUCK^NL
-RDBF-WAXWING^NL
-
-
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
America's Army

[rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban

Go down 
+3
-RDBF-ALBATROSS^NL
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
urban-ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
urban-ninja

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2010-03-05
Leeftijd : 39

[rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban Empty
PostSubject: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 2:40

was playin on hospital se got kicked by admin with no warning, tried top rejoin only to find i was mac banned.

my friend was still in game and told me it was for gamehack?

i would love to see some proof on that accusation, whats more likely is you banned me for continually killing you, i hear you guys have a rep for that.

i was playin away, not early nading, certainly not hacking or exploiting the all of a sudden i get kicked?

here is my bg : http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=0441FC3675BE9FE676F551301B857EE0

so give me an honest answer as to why i was kicked please...
Back to top Go down
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.

Aantal berichten : 193
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 12:40

When and which server?

Personally, I think that an admin saw the 4 links you have to {UR}.Che-Guevara:

Which you apparently have been in clan with ({UR}.--[LoKi]--^M^, {UR}.My-Bitch, {UR}.Robin-Hood, {UR}.Urban-Ninja, {UR}.Urban-Ninja{E}).

Off cause, if you isn't cheating, you shouldn't be banned.

You will hear further what we decide.

/KAGU
Back to top Go down
http://thomasabclausen.netau.net/
urban-ninja

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 16:49

{UR}.Che-guevara is my friend and former clan mate, he was in the server at the time as {UR}.owned. it was him who informed me that admin said i got banned for gamehack...

either way, if ANYONE should of been banned, it was che not myself, but he wasnt killin your admins every round and so was spared, on a game which is dying by the day, the attitude of your admins is disgusting, kicking long time veteran players with no explanation, reason, or justification....
Back to top Go down
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 17:10

Since I wasn't online when this happened, I will have to get hold of the admin who was, to hear the reason.

Regarding the other case with {UR}.Che-guevara; if it was discovered that he was playing with links to his banned account, he would have been banned as well.

But, about your case - we shall look into it.

/KAGU
Back to top Go down
-RDBF-ALBATROSS^NL
-RDBF-ALBATROSS^NL

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-09
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 18:30

[rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban Naamlooshg
Back to top Go down
=.D.R.F.=REBEL
Friend
Friend
=.D.R.F.=REBEL

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 49

PostSubject: what is this then   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 19:54

explain this then plz if you plz can[url=[rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban Gamehack]look[/url]
Back to top Go down
-RDBF-MAGPIE^NL
-RDBF-MAGPIE^NL

Aantal berichten : 113
Leeftijd : 48

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:23

nice job vulture!

and urban-ninja you said:the attitude of your admins is disgusting, kicking long time veteran players with no explanation, reason, or justification....

well it seams it was a rightfull kick! so don't accuse our admins when they are doing their job good!
Back to top Go down
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.
-Pl4y-Naith.DK.

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2010 - 0:58

(GAMEHACK) #80023 is a mismatch in MD5, which means that you either edited your file (AGP_Interface.u), or got it corrupted somehow.
This error is sometimes banable.

Therefore you might want to explain yourself.

As Magpie also wrote. Calling our admins shitty things is just stupid, so don't.

/KAGU

Last edited by -{RDBF}-KAGU.DK on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Choogelaar
Friend
Friend

Aantal berichten : 9

PostSubject: ????? a game that i dying ????   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2010 - 18:13

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban Gisteren om 14:49 Reageren met citaat
{UR}.Che-guevara is my friend and former clan mate, he was in the server at the time as {UR}.owned. it was him who informed me that admin said i got banned for gamehack...

either way, if ANYONE should of been banned, it was che not myself, but he wasnt killin your admins every round and so was spared, on a game which is dying by the day, the attitude of your admins is disgusting, kicking long time veteran players with no explanation, reason, or justification....

So you think when the game is already dying as you said youreself it is allowed to fuck around with the ini??? to cheat or hack ?? man i personally think this is just a pathetic nonsense off a pathetic player that is accusing other people to stop whining so he can play with a cheat ??? come on grow up think about a time you started playing it was more fun then now with an cheat or gamehack wassnt it now all you need to do is open a programm and start the game and wow now we are having fun all the noobs are getting killed by me damn im deffinitly good now nobody can get me now even the admins are noobs . ( Correction because off these socalled noob admins the game stays alive because they get those mofo's that need a hack to play a game like this and because off these admins the noobie players can start gaming aswell on servers with these kind of admins .

.Greetings ,
-TAP^Choogelaar

have a nice time in a server where there issnt an admin online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
=.D.R.F.=REBEL
Friend
Friend
=.D.R.F.=REBEL

Aantal berichten : 117

PostSubject: haha   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2010 - 20:21

lmao i am glad you say that sort off things about me quote:on a game which is dying by the day, the attitude of your admins is disgusting, kicking long time veteran players with no explanation, reason, or justification....
the game issent dieing! we try to keep it alive and people like you are disgusting,people like you are killing games like this!!!we give everybody a fair chance but you hackerdude's not btw why hacking you cant win normally?so you start hacking.thats pathetic dude grow up come play normal and learn from admins like me bye whining dude hahaha
Back to top Go down
urban-ninja

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 21:34

this gamehack you are showing is the first i have been informed of this. i have NEVER used a hack of any sorts and if any of the AC orgs thought this was infact a hack or cheat of some kind, im sure they would have issued me with a global ban. i have never seen this in my history and will request a background check on myself from ACI and AON
Back to top Go down
urban-ninja

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 18:11

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65802

the experienced folks at ACI say im clean.....
Back to top Go down
-RDBF-CROWS^NL
Clanleader
Clanleader
-RDBF-CROWS^NL

Aantal berichten : 186

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 21:36

Thanks for the explain. With this we removed the ban.
I hope you understand in the first place why we did this. We want to keep this game hack/cheat free.
In the future be cairfull what you say about admins. they only do there jobs. For them, they see a gamehack and respond on this.

Feel free to join RDBF servers in the future again.

with kind regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban   [rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[rg]urban-ninja perm mac ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Deadly Bird Force :: General/Public Area :: Kick and Banned Appeals-
Jump to: